The Inner Workings of Live Production Control Automation
Learn how to increase the efficiency and consistency of your broadcasts through event-based control of newsroom devices. During this in-depth webinar, you will learn:
- The NRCS centric operational philosophy for creating, scheduling, and editing live events.
- The benefits of drag-and-drop operations for event scheduling and cue editing.
- How resource management features warn operators of potential impending conflicts including; camera shot, play-out channel, or switcher resource management.
- How to secure on-air operations using a single on-air playlist interface for taking cues and monitoring the playlist events during the live production.
- How playlist viewers can confirm the playlist sequence in real-time.
With subject matter expertise from Diversified and Sony!