MEDIA SUPPLY CHAIN
To remain competitive in the marketplace, you need to focus on your core business needs while improving your media operations. Media Workflow cornerstones are automating, centralizing and storing media, and creating defined processes from ingest to editorial to delivery to ensure a seamless, trackable process for production.
The following use cases define the lifecycle of media assets but also the management of data and processes for production. Diversified helps clients identify and prioritize their use cases and create functional requirements which ultimately lead to successful system and workflow design.
Any form of creation, recording, inbound transfer, etc. of content into the system, including technical data extraction
Processes and tools related to bringing existing content and data into the system
All aspects related to the cataloging of content, searching, previewing, logging and tagging with layers of metadata
Workflows for creative editing of material, including review & approvals, project sharing, and management of bins
All processes and systems related to establishing and maintaining an archive of content, locating and retrieving content
Any form of sending, distributing, delivering, and planning of content to internal or external destinations for consumption
Tasks and tools related to the maintenance of the system itself, including updating modules, BPM, process administration, backups, process logging etc.
Processes and systems relating to user and content rights, permissions, project management, scheduling, etc
Golden State Warriors
Data Migration, MAM Installation and Automation, S3 Object Storage
- Fully integrated media workflow solution comprised of media asset management platform, high performance shared editorial storage, transcoding, and hybrid cloud architecture connecting scoreboard control room, video editorial team, and general GSW enterprise.
- Shared storage includes multiple tiers of disk.
- Avid Interplay to CatDV migration.
Addressing Strategic & Tactical Challenges for Mission Critical Updates
- Review NY1’s Dalet Galaxy MAM installation to identify immediate technical issues that impacted their business productivity
- Analyze and document workflows to identify issues of redundancies and inefficiencies, and to provide NY1 with a system-neutral documentation of their business processes within and tangential to the MAM system
- Restructure the relationship with the vendor to achieve resolution of outstanding issues and obtain appropriate levels of visibility and support
Building Software Orchestration to Manage the Media Environment
- Conceptual Workflow Analysis and Design
- Vendor Review and Functional Requirement Fulfillment
- Technology Gap Analysis and Middleware specification