Last Modified | 9/18/2018
Who are we?
We are Diversified (“we”, “us” or “our”) and our registered address is 37 Market Street Kenilworth, NJ 07033, United States.
- What personal information do we collect?
- How do we use your personal information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- How do we share your personal information?
- Where do we keep your personal information?
- What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
- How do we safeguard your personal information?
- How will we update this Policy?
- Other important information.
- How to contact us about this Policy?
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information that you supply to us when you choose to contact us for more information or when you register for one of our websites. You may supply the information directly to us. This information typically includes your name, professional credentials, email address and other contact data. We may append information from other sources, such as Google Analytics, to supplement what you give us. We do, on occasion, obtain or license contact information from third parties for limited marketing purposes, such as maintaining an accurate marketing database.
We gather date, time and certain additional information about a user’s browser and system or device configuration and capabilities, navigation history and IP address for all visitors to our web sites. We may use this information for our trend analysis and system administration and to gather broad information about our audiences. When you submit information through a form on one of our websites, we capture and store your IP address and email address. We use this information for website personalization purposes.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information we collect to:
- Provide and administer our services;
- Understand our audience and improve how our websites work;
- Contact you and answer your questions;
- Market and advertise our products and services to you;
- Keep our systems, users, employees and services safe
- Provide you with the information or support you requested.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary in light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include:
- The nature and type of personal information that you provide to us;
- The purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and
- Necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We may retain your information for a longer time period if we are required to do so by law.
How do we share your personal information?
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties, including:
- To other members of the Diversified group of companies;
- CompView, Digitavia, Diversified Media Group, Diversified Systems, MCW Solutions, Media Management, Skyweb Digital Media, Snader and Associates, Technical Innovations, The Systems Group and TSL FZ
- To vendors that work on our behalf;
- To law enforcement when we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us;
- To exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To protect human safety or our networks or property, or as part of a sale or merger of our company or business assets.
Where do we keep your personal information?
We collect, store, and process information on servers around the world and may access that information globally. If you are located in the European Union, please note that your personal information may be transferred out of, or stored outside, the European Economic Area. The privacy protections in these jurisdictions may not be equivalent to those in Europe. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to be protected through adequate safeguards.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
European law gives individuals a number of rights in relation to their personal information. These include the right to access, and in some circumstances to amend, delete, or restrict the continued processing of, personal information. Please note that deleting your information or restricting the continued processing of your information may limit our ability to continue to provide our websites, applications, and online services to you. You also have a choice about:
- Whether to receive email marketing messages from us. You may opt out of our email marketing lists by following the opt-out directions at the bottom of our promotional emails. Please note that we have a number of brands and products and allow you to opt out selectively. To remove a specific email address from all Diversified email marketing, send a request via our contact form with subject: unsubscribe.
- Whether to share information about yourself and your use of our sites with third parties including social media sites.
- If you join one of our online communities, your comments as well as certain information about you may be visible to other members of the community. Please take a moment to understand how each forum works and what choices you have.
- If you use Share, Like or similar social media buttons, those actions may be posted elsewhere (such as on the relevant social media sites).
- Whether to allow certain uses of cookies and other data collection technologies. Please see our Cookies Policy.
If you have any questions about your rights, please contact us.
How do we safeguard your personal information?
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that Diversified cannot guarantee that third parties will safeguard your personal information in a similar manner. Un-encrypted information – including information sent via e-mail – may also be able to be read by third parties. As a user of our services, you are responsible for protecting the information you provide, including user name and passwords, from misuse, by encryption or other means.
How will we update this policy?
How to contact us about this policy?
Diversified 37 Market Street, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, United States