STUDIOS & PRODUCTION
Evolving expectations in the marketplace put pressure on your business, operation and technologies. Whether the demands are for greater quantity or quality; the pressure for fresh content is higher than ever and speed is everything! Clients leverage our breadth of experience to survey their production operations to determine the best course of action and position themselves for success. Our services encompass the following areas:
- Production control design, programming and integration
- Coordination with architects, MEPs, and general contractors
- Emerging technology and trends
- Studio lighting and on-set display technology, programming design and integration
Today’s live production marketplace presents a challenging technology continuum that spans from legacy SDI facilities to cutting-edge IP-based systems. Diversified stands without peer in the development of new IP-based mobile production solutions. We realize there isn’t a one-size fits all solutions and work tirelessly alongside clients in the development of custom solutions perfectly suited to their requirements.
- Cloud-based production
- Multi-channel, multi-platform solutions
- Streamlined design for maximum flexibility allowing coverage of varying events and ease-of-use by multiple crews
- An unmatched portfolio of remote production solutions spanning every possible application including news, entertainment, house of worship and sports
Contact our Media & Entertainment Specialists to discuss your next project.
We are experts at developing media workflow with a strong focus in cloud, automation, and processes that help broadcast, post-production, enterprise, house of worship and sports organizations achieve high performance. Our comprehensive media workflow solutions include:
- Content ingest
- Orchestration and automation
- Asset management
- Transcoding and distribution
- Storage solutions for production and archive
- Integration with existing platforms
Whitepaper | Remote Content Creation in the Age of COVID by Diversified’s Dave Simon, learn more >
The sophistication of live productions is increasing dramatically every year as venues provide more immersive and interactive special effects. However, these new approaches can create major technical challenges . Our performance technology specialists are adept at delivering reliable technology tools for the next-generation of performance and theatrical spaces.
We partner with clients to improve their technical operations and deliver first-of-a-kind solutions based on our real-world understanding of the actual capabilities of systems, people and spaces. Clients recognize our thought leadership as the first way-point on the journey to leveraging advanced practices and emerging technologies to strengthen their business.