The goal for data visualization varies by client and industry but ultimately is intended to help people understand the significance of data by placing it in a visual context. Retail clients might use artistic representation of data to captivate clients and incite action, whereas corporate clients want visibility to important data to streamline communications, decision making and productivity.
As a leader in the digital media space, Diversified delivers comprehensive data visualization solutions that encompass impactful front-end delivery as well as simplified back-office management.
Building directories are the “concierge” of today’s large buildings and corporate campuses by welcoming visitors and associates as well as delivering meaningful information and assistance. However, as with all digital signage applications, content is ‘king’ and the property managers, IT departments and workplace solutions teams are challenged to deliver building directories that are meaningful and consistently up-to-date.
Diversified’s digital directory solutions help visitors and associates understand information quickly – and act on it. Diversified designs, implements and supports digital directories, kiosks, and mobile applications that simplify wayfinding, building access, and meeting room scheduling.
Digital retail branding involves multiple stakeholders; from IT and store design to visual merchandising and facilities. When combined with the evolving nature of consumer buying behavior, clients find it difficult to determine the best course of action for digital retail branding.
Diversified’s retail branding experts partner with clients to implement a successful and sustainable retail branding strategy. From content creation and testing to deployment and monitoring, our retail branding experts give you immediate access to a depth of knowledge and insight that helps make your course of action clear. We help clients make quicker, more informed decisions and enable them to measure and monitor their digital assets.
- Consult – We help create a playbook for your retail branding initiative which includes:
- Running workshops to help define the personas of your buyers
- Assessing the best placement in your stores
- Testing the best content with the highest recall
- Interviewing content producers and viewers
- Determining the various channels
- Design – We combine the technical, informational and artistic elements of the project to deliver a solution that meets your exact needs.
- Monitor and Maintain – We partner with clients for the long-term success of their retail branding initiative by managing the technology, confirming operation, facilitating fixes and providing a dashboard of metrics.
Broadcasting corporate communications to associates and clients has never been easier! With today’s multicast technology and LAN connections, companies can use a single platform to deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time–on any TV, desktop or mobile device.
From live meeting broadcasts and alert messaging to video-on-demand and wayfinding, our broadcast video solutions support meaningful, actionable and reportable corporate communications.
Diversified is a proven leader in the design and deployment of 1080p and 4K digital media solutions with over 60,000 installed endpoints for leading enterprise clients across the country. Our expertise in IT and broadcast helps clients successfully address the following challenges:
- Digital Rights Management –We are experts in DRM for broadcast video and work closely with IT departments to stay within the broadcast guidelines to successfully deploy content between buildings and campus-wide.
- Network Readiness – We understand both broadcast technology and network infrastructure which informs our recommendations and ensures successful deployment of broadcast solutions.
- Security – We deliver encryption to the endpoint to keep your message secure and in concert with the DRM requirements.
Meeting space scheduling is changing rapidly due to technology advances and the need to meet the on-the-fly demands of mobile associates and activity-based work teams. Connected meeting rooms, with signage at each door, efficiently communicate room availability and capability so associates can quickly see if a meeting space is free and get to work.
Signage solutions vary greatly from utilizing meeting room control systems like AMX, Crestron, and Extron to connecting into digital signage systems with wayfinding and mapping. Diversified partners with clients to develop the best meeting room signage solution to drive efficiency, leverage existing infrastructure and deliver metrics for greater productivity.
As the workhorse of the communication world, transportation reader boards serve the public 24/7/365 in extreme conditions with the critical information needed to keep people and traffic flowing smoothly. From train schedules, flight status and highway maintenance alerts to advertising and promotions; your technology, content, and strategy require careful consideration and precision implementation.
Diversified’s Digital Media Group is experienced in working with clients to address the physical and cyber security concerns as well as the environmental challenges of deploying transportation reader boards. We deliver systems that are reliable, accurate, built to last and easy to manage because the public is relying on your information.