BROADCAST CONTROL ROOMS
Expectations of the broadcast control room have evolved greatly, putting pressure on your business, operation and technologies. Whether the demands are for greater quantity or quality; the pressure for content is higher than ever and speed is everything! Clients leverage our breadth of experience to survey their control room operations to determine the best course of action and position themselves for success. Our services encompass the following areas:
- Review business needs then develop technology and workflow solutions
- Identify emerging technologies and modern trends
- Oversee facility design and programming
DIGITAL SIGNAGE / IPTV
Broadcasting communications to fans has never been easier! With today’s multicast technology and LAN connections, sports venues can use a single platform to deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time–on any TV or mobile device.
From live sports broadcasts and alert messaging to video-on-demand and wayfinding, our broadcast video solutions support meaningful, actionable and reportable sports communications.
Diversified is a proven leader in the design and deployment of 1080p and 4K digital media solutions with over 60,000 installed endpoints for clients across the country. Our expertise in IT and broadcast helps clients successfully address the following challenges:
- Digital Rights Management –We are experts in DRM for broadcast video and work closely with IT departments to stay within the broadcast guidelines to successfully deploy content between buildings and venue-wide.
- Network Readiness – We understand both broadcast technology and network infrastructure which informs our recommendations and ensures successful deployment of broadcast solutions.
- Security – We deliver encryption to the endpoint to keep your message secure and in concert with the DRM requirements.
Contact our Sports & Live Event Specialists to discuss your next project.
LARGE SCREEN LED DISPLAYS
Display systems are vital to the fan experience in every sports venue and selecting the correct technology for the application and environment is critical both longevity and ultimate success. We offer consulting services staged first to help clients understand the technical capabilities of today’s technologies; and on to a construction contract that guarantee the chosen product performs as specified, is installed properly and offers the necessary warranty services. Our consulting services include:
- Assessing display size vs. resolution with a focus on the display’s purpose and ability to deliver the intended content to the audience without recommending more density than the eye can resolve and exceeding the client’s budget.
- Navigating the field of manufacturers and their myriad of product offerings for a display that will last and work in synergy with other game and event day presentation technologies.
- Managing the RFP process including: project planning and design, bid document creation, bidder information transfer, interview and bid administration, contract administration, engineering administration, construction administration, and final commissioning prior to turnover.
- Collaborating on front-end systems design with the chosen manufacturer – recommending the right equipment, signal path, control connectivity, operator ergonomics, and assistance in templating graphic and animation parameters for communication to creative services partners.
LARGE VENUE SOUND
From the clarity of the announcer to the ‘thump’ of the music, a quality sound system is one of the most unifying factors for maintaining fan excitement. Our team of large venue sound specialists help clients work through the choices, understand the architectural limitations and overcome technical challenges to deliver a sound system that enhances the fan experience. Our services include:
- Needs assessment and program design
- Electro-acoustic modeling
- Detailed engineering documentation
- Construction management
- DSP and control system programming
- Commissioning services
Today’s live production marketplace presents a challenging technology continuum that spans from legacy SDI facilities to cutting-edge IP-based systems. Diversified stands without peer in the development of new IP-based mobile production solutions. We realize there isn’t a one-size fits all solutions and work tirelessly alongside clients in the development of custom solutions perfectly suited to their requirements.
- Cloud-based production
- Multi-channel, multi-platform solutions
- Streamlined design for maximum flexibility allowing coverage of varying events and ease-of-use by multiple crews
- An unmatched portfolio of remote production solutions spanning every possible application including news, entertainment, house of worship and sports
MEDIA WORKFLOW SOLUTIONS
To remain competitive in the marketplace, clients need to focus on core business needs while improving their media operations. We are experts at managing media workflow with a strong focus in cloud, automation, and processes that help sports, broadcast, post-production, and enterprise media production organizations achieve high performance. Our comprehensive media workflow services include:
- Media asset management
- Workflow orchestration and automation
- Transcoding and distribution
- Shared storage and archiving
- Platform integration
We partner with clients to improve their technical operations and deliver first-of-a-kind solutions based on our real-world understanding of the actual capabilities of systems, people and spaces. Clients recognize our thought leadership as the first way-point on the journey to leveraging advanced practices and emerging technologies to strengthen their business.