In the security world you have to be successful 100% of the time, but the bad guy only has to be successful once. It is essential to your infrastructure that you have a complete end-to-end security solution. Diversified understands that one-off “point” security solutions are no longer adequate and architects a complete security fabric to protect your infrastructure.
- Next-generation firewalls
- DNS protection
- Malware prevention
- Intrusion prevention
- Network visibility and segmentation
Contact our IT specialists to discuss your next project.
DATA LOSS PREVENTION
Most data loss isn’t due to external criminal activity but rather because of employees. Some employees deliberately steal data while others work in unsecured environments or inadvertently spread communications that can ravage your entire system. Diversified is adept at utilizing user behavior analytics and machine learning to monitor your external and internal network in real-time.
- Deliver visibility and control over file events, USB transfers, DNS requests, and more
COMPLIANCE AND AUDITS
As organizations adopt new technologies at a breakneck pace they often outdistance their ability to identify, manage, and oversee the risks associated with those technologies. Partner with Diversified to audit your strategy, deliver comprehensive reporting and build a security solution roadmap.
- Penetration Testing – Real world simulation of how an attacker would gain access to a customer network
- Vulnerability Assessment – This service identifies how susceptible a customer’s network is to a cyber-attack
- Vertical Assessment – A non-intrusive service that measures a your security readiness against various types of security threats, and compares you to peers in your their vertical market
- PCI Compliance – A routine audit required of merchants that process credit card transactions to make sure that they are compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Government, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) – tailor-made for your enterprise this audit helps you to adopt a GRC program that quickly identifies risks, maintains compliance, and prepares for the next generation of GRC innovation