For a business to achieve its goals, the underlying operation and technology must be purposeful. Clients utilize our expertise to assess how well their media operations are aligned with their business goals and facilitate change management.
- Identification of top 5 business goals
- Organizational model and reporting structure
- New initiative planning approach
- Performance tracking and analysis
- Business differentiators
- Review overarching processes and team makeup
- Assess tools used to manage change
- Review communications protocols and platforms
- Review recent history of organizational change
- Identify budget implications
- Establish measures for success
Examine your Change Management Proﬁle to identify areas for improvement
Process workflow is at the heart of any M&E operation. We help clients evaluate their current methods to determine how well they align with industry best practices and their business needs. We then develop strategies to optimize and balance the operation through process improvement.
- Content processing, storage and distribution workflows
- Adoption of automated workflows
- Normal vs. off-normal procedures
- Media asset management, chain of custody, reconciliation and reporting
- Process documentation
Contact our Emerging Technology & Solutions Specialists to discuss your next project.
BUSINESS PROCESS REVIEW
The nature by which people and business units interact to perform the regular functions of the business can be complex and unclear. We work with key business units in your organization to assess and improve current processes.
- Review of fundamental functions
- Chart inter-operable and highly-dependent functions or business units
- Status and progress reporting
- Cost tracking and reconciliation
- Workforce scale and assignment
PRODUCTS & SERVICES DEVELOPMENT
In the ever-evolving technology landscape, innovation can be a catalyst for enhanced products and services offerings to expand your company’s portfolio. We can work with your team to identify where market opportunities exist and what the competitive condition looks like to determine how best to evolve and position your offering.
- Market study for gap analysis and competitive landscape
- Product development strategies
- Cost-benefit analysis for make vs buy
- Launch and operational strategies
- Performance metrics and KPIs