ViewPoint Xpress meeting rooms drive positive business outcomes through rapid deployment of predictable technology-enabled meeting room experiences. Rock-solid design coupled with professional deployment methods, plus 24×7 help-desk support make Xpress rooms the flagship solution for enterprise clients seeking global technology standards for audio visual systems.
Xpress Poly Studio G40-T Teams Room
- Room Size: 2-6 Person
- Functionality: Presentation + Audio + Video Collaboration
- Collaboration Platform: Microsoft Teams
Presentation Only Mode
The presenter will see a Touch Screen on the Table and a single Display mounted on the wall. The user will have the ability to Share Content via an HDMI Cable at the Table.
- Plug User device into the HDMI Cable at the Table
- Tap the “Present” icon on the screen
Presentation + Audio Conferencing + Video Collaboration Mode
To Start, Join or Create a Microsoft Teams Call tap the associated Icon on the Tabletop Touch Screen.
- “New Meeting” icon will allow you to Create a new Microsoft Teams Meeting
- “Join” icon will allow you to Join an scheduled meeting listed on the Touch Panel
- “Dial Pad” icon will allow you to manual dial out to an internal or external phone number, this feature requires Teams Dialing License.
- Hardware, software, cables, mounts, delivery, system programming and testing
- Labor and documentation for system installation and project management
- Manufacturer warranty plus one-year Diversified service