ViewPoint Xpress meeting rooms drive positive business outcomes through rapid deployment of predictable technology-enabled meeting room experiences. Rock-solid design coupled with professional deployment methods, plus 24×7 help-desk support make Xpress rooms the flagship solution for enterprise clients seeking global technology standards for audio visual systems.
Xpress Logitech Teams/Zoom Room
- Room Size: 6-12 Person
- Functionality: Presentation + Audio + Video Collaboration
- Collaboration Platform: Microsoft Teams + Zoom
Presentation Only Mode
The presenter will see a table mounted touch screen and connect their computer or mobile device to the system. This is accomplished by simply plugging into the HDMI cable that is located at the table. The signal from the computer will be detected and the image will automatically appear on the display.
Presentation + Audio Conferencing + Video Collaboration Mode
If the presenter wants to share content and collaborate with remote participants using audio and video, they follow the directions on the screen to:
- Launch a scheduled Teams/Zoom meeting by tapping the “Title” of the scheduled meeting.
- Create a new meeting by pressing the “Join or Start a Meeting” Button
Custom Wall Mount (Optional)
The Teams/Zoom conference hardware is mounted behind the display in our proprietary mounting system which enables us to pre-build, kit and ship for rapid deployment. The sleek design delivers a clean look, meets ADA requirements, and swings out from the wall providing easy access for future servicing needs.
- Hardware, software, cables, mounts, delivery, system programming and testing
- Labor and documentation for system installation and project management
- Manufacturer warranty plus one-year Diversified service
A Diversified subject matter expert will contact you to:
- Collect more information to ensure that the packaged solution is compatible with the room(s) and furniture
- Understand the timeline in which you want the work completed
- Learn about the other stakeholders involved in the implementation
- Potentially schedule a site visit to coordinate details
- Provide a final estimate based on the information gathered