FastFlex Crestron Teams Rooms drive positive business outcomes through rapid deployment of predictable technology-enabled meeting room experiences. The proprietary mounting system enables Diversified to pre-build, kit and ship for fast deployment. Even better—the kitted solution comes with the flexibility of being paired with any conference room system with the added functionality of room control and Bring Your Own Meeting (BYOM) capabilities that support wireless presenting, cloud management, video streaming and more.
Rock-solid design coupled with professional deployment methods, plus 24×7 help-desk support make Diversified FastFlex Crestron Teams Rooms the flagship solution for enterprise clients seeking global technology standards for audio visual systems.
FastFlex Crestron Teams Room
- Room Size: 2-12 Person
- Functionality: Presentation + Audio + Video Collaboration
- Collaboration Platform: Microsoft Teams
Presentation Only Mode
The presenter will see a table mounted touch screen and have two options to connect their computer or mobile device to the system.
- The first option will be to simply plug in the HDMI cable located at the table. The signal from the computer will be detected and the image will automatically appear on the display.
- The other option is to connect wirelessly by following the directions on the display which describe how to launch a browser on the PC and type the name of the wireless connector in the address field to cast the PC image to the screen. *
Presentation + Audio Conferencing + Video Collaboration Mode
If the presenter wants to share content and collaborate with remote participants using audio and video, they follow the directions on the screen to:
- Launch a scheduled Teams call by pressing the “Join” button next to the meeting name, date, and time
- Create a new meeting by pressing the “New Meeting Button”
- User plugs in HDMI + USB and the system will allow users to perform BYOM (Bring Your Own Meeting) conferences, using UC Platforms such as WebEx, Zoom, GoToMeeting and others
Custom Wall Mount
The Microsoft Teams Room System hardware is mounted behind the display in our proprietary mounting system which enables us to pre-build, kit and ship for rapid deployment. The sleek design delivers a clean look, meets ADA requirements, and swings out from the wall providing easy access for future servicing needs.
- Hardware, software, cables, mounts, delivery, system programming and testing
- Labor and documentation for system installation and project management
- Manufacturer warranty plus one-year Diversified service