IN THE MEDIA
New NFL West Coast HQ Scores Major Touchdown for Network
Features almost 75,000 sq ft of studio and studio support space to serve as home for NFL Network, NFL.com, NFL RedZone, the NFL app and more
Just in time for the season opener, the NFL officially debuted the league’s new West Coast headquarters at a special grand opening event on September 8th. Located at Hollywood Park, the 450,000 sq ft building delivers 214,000 sq ft of office space and an expansive nearly 75,000 sq feet of studio and studio support space to serve as the home for NFL Network, NFL.com, NFL RedZone, the NFL app and other departments involved in the league’s media and business operations.
“Since the launch of NFL Network in 2003, the NFL and its media operations have become a go-to source for news, entertainment and engagement for millions of football fans around the globe,” said David Jurenka, senior vice president of NFL Media and general manager, Los Angeles. “We are thrilled to relocate our operations into a space that puts us closer to the game than ever before and places the NFL at the center of what will be the next great global entertainment destination with the amazing SoFi Stadium in our backyard.”
The new facility includes:
- Studio 1 (with 5,970 square feet that can produce over 20 different looks based on angles and sets)
- Studio 2 (6,276 square feet)
- Studio 3 (3,089 square feet)
- Studio 4 (1,751 square feet)
- Studio 5 (1,559 square feet)
- Podcast Studio (550 square feet)
- A VO Booth (300 square feet)
- Six NFL production and audio control rooms and three portable remote packages with four camera systems
- Eighteen edit rooms, two audio sweetening and 90 desktop editors.
Read the full article from TV Technology.
Learn more about Diversified’s media production capabilities.