From information to collaboration and interactivity to creativity, digital signage technology is playing an increasingly important role in the education experience. Both K-12 and college campuses are investing in technology solutions for classrooms, auditoriums, cafeterias and other common areas that help students connect and prepare for a technology-driven future.
Download Free White Paper
Fill out the form to download.
Adopt New Display Technology to Enrich Learning
Advanced solutions for collaboration, communication, and community engagement help schools meet the expectations of digital-first students and faculty.
Explore Education Digital Signage Solutions
Submit the form to download the free white paper or to request a follow-up from our team.
Today’s students have been immersed in technology their entire lives, so receiving and sharing information via screens is second nature.
As the medium for modern collaboration and communication, digital displays enable you to empower faculty with the tools they need to connect with students for a more immersive educational experience, effortlessly dispatch key messages and alerts campus-wide, and encourage a culture of connectivity.
Whether it’s interactive displays in the classroom, electronic bulletins in hallways or even video walls in auditoriums and lobbies, effective implementation of digital signage in your technology strategy can help you keep students engaged and informed.
Large Format Displays
Brilliantly highlight your content and share your message with superb picture quality. The UL3G series Ultra HD large displays deliver digital content in vivid colors and amazing detail to visually connect and engage students.
- webOS 4.1 media player & Wi-Fi built-in
- Crestron and Cisco compatible
- Auto-integration and no-touch setup
- Auto-input changing on incoming calls
- Low latency detection removes echo and/or lip sync issues
- Color scheme designed for video and presentation formats
- Auto system and display standby model
Achieve a virtually seamless modern canvas for your digital masterpieces. With LG’s 0.44mm even bezel video wall, you can immerse students and faculty in a unique campus culture designed to engage a tech-savy generation.
0.44mm Even Bezel Video Wall | 55SVM5F-H
- Screen Size (diagonal): 55″
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Brightness: 500 nits
- Panel Type: IPS
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 1100:1
- Response Time (G to G): 8 ms
- Input Connections: HDMI(2), DP, DVI-D, Audio, USB 2.0
Video Wall Mount
The SmartMount® full service thin video wall mount with quick release offers an easy to install solution for both landscape and portrait applications.
When video wall depth is a concern, the DS-VW755S provides ADA compliance when mounting displays measuring 2″ deep or less. Designed for quick service access and tool-less micro-adjustment at eight points allows the mount to overcome uneven walls, creating a seamless video wall safe for any education application.
- Quick release can be disabled with a locking screw to prevent unintentional pop-outs
- Accommodates displays in landscape and portrait orientation
- Modular mount for unlimited video wall display configurations
- Integrated cable management tie-backs make display-to-display cabling simple
- VESA® 200 x 200 up to 400 x 400mm compliant
Indoor & Outdoor Kiosks
Ideal for sharing campus information weather details, wayfinding, advertising and more. Choose from a versatile array of sleek, slim and attractive kiosk enclosures for virtually any indoor or outdoor application.
Peerless-AV® kiosks are customizable in every way – from the choice of technology to custom paint and vinyl wraps. If you can envision it, we can make it happen.
- Floor standing, portrait and landscape solutions
- ADA compliant in-wall and on-wall solutions
- One, two, three, or four sided kiosk solutions for LG ultra stretch displays
Outdoor Digital Signage Solutions
With a focus on durability and aesthetics, Peerless-AV®’s outdoor digital signage solutions for LG outdoor displays are designed to be modern, practical and endure the rigors of outdoor use.
Peerless-AV®’s all weather rated solutions are ideal for sharing campus information, travel and weather details, as well as wayfinding, advertising, entertainment and more.
- All weather rated, outdoor kiosk solutions for LG outdoor displays
- Weatherproof and corrosion resistant pedestal, ceiling, and flat wall mounts
- Designed with security hardware to deter tampering and theft
INTERLOCAL PURCHASING SYSTEM (TIPS)
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) provides a proven, streamlined process that eliminates purchasing stress by completing the competitive bid process for its members.
Alabama Community College System (ACCS) & Alabama Higher Education Joint Purchasing Agreement
For ACCS and eligible institutions, this contract enables Diversified to provide technology equipment with peripherals, software, networking, equipment, maintenance and professional services.
Oregon Education Technology Consortium (OETC)
For K-12 and higher education in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and California.
University of California Purchasing Agreement
For University of California, California State University and California Community Colleges.
Contract #: 2019.001433
University of Washington
For all Washington public higher education institutions.
Contract #: UW-CW2232804 |
For Washington and Oregon public institutions.
Contract #: 03418
DIGITAL SIGNAGE FOR YOUR CAMPUS
Contact us to speak with a specialist to help you figure out the digital signage needs and budget for your K-12 school or college campus.