WE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY THROUGH:
We take pride individually and collectively in supporting initiatives that better our communities. One such initiative is the Diversified Academy which provides training and employment opportunities for veterans and their spouses.
Diversified Academy | Help give our heroes a new place to shine
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Diversified is committed to delivering to an exceptional standard and does so by rigorously following a comprehensive Quality Program, which is both structured and agile so that lessons learned are incorporated on an ongoing basis.
The Quality Program is multifaceted with the overarching goal of delivering high standards, meeting and exceeding customer expectations as well as ensuring strict adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements. Diversified is committed to continuous improvement and firmly believes in the importance of both adherence to and the promotion of Quality Programs and systems across the organization.
Diversified is committed to:
- Delivering on-time & on-quality solutions, systems and services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensuring that each employee fully understands both the content and importance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Embracing the QMS and using it to drive outcomes that consistently benefit internal and external stakeholders.
Ensuring that the QMS is maintained in accordance with international standards.
- Enabling and engaging our people at all levels in our Operational Excellence program to improve operational performance along the value chain from suppliers to customers.
- Increasing the motivation and skills of our people to add value to our customers and our business, through continual training and development.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction through the delivery of exceptional services and ensuring that the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Identifying risks and opportunities that may affect conformity of products and services with the QMS.
- Continuous improvement of the QMS, processes and systems through the establishment of measurable objectives and targets. Objectives and targets will address risks and opportunities for Diversified as determined by senior management, in consultation with key stakeholders both internal and external to the business.
The company will strive to make all facets of operations, including all works carried out within the scope of the business, comply with the QMS and applicable regulatory requirements. This policy is general company knowledge and has been communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on its behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to cooperate and assist in the implementation of this policy and QMS while ensuring that their own work is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment.
HEALTH & SAFETY
At Diversified, we strive to make the world a better and more sustainable place through innovation. As a socially responsible company that considers its employees its greatest asset, we believe we are at our best when our employees are at theirs. We provide the highest standards of health and safety for our employees, contractors and visitors. Nothing is so urgent or important that it cannot be done in a safe and healthy way. This commitment extends to ensuring that operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
We care for people, and we are passionate about maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, contractors and visitors. Through consistent and continuing efforts, incidents and occupational illnesses can be prevented. Diversified management involvement is crucial in driving a proactive health and safety culture at all locations where employees, contractors and visitors conduct business activities. Within Diversified, we all share the responsibility to achieve the highest standards of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) performance and strive to provide the highest standards of protection to our colleagues and those for whom we are responsible.
Diversified is committed to:
- Becoming a leader in OHS performance and making OHS a core value of everything we do.
- Providing a positive safety culture in which every employee, contractor and visitor feels free to speak up about non-conformances, undesirable or unsafe situations or any other OHS related issue.
- Having a risk-based process in place for the identification, classification, prioritization and control of hazards and risks.
- Providing all employees, contractors and visitors with relevant information and regular training on OHS requirements to enable them to conduct their activities safely.
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage the OHS management system, rehabilitation and return to work processes.
- Consulting and collaborating with employees and/or their representatives and other stakeholders on OHS matters.
- Implementing effective approaches to protect people from health and safety risks.
- Being fully transparent in the periodic reporting on OHS performance.
- Implementing a Plan-Do-Check-Act systematic approach to ensure continual improvement of OHS performance.
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable laws and Diversified Safety Standards, whichever is the highest standard.
As proud members of many communities around the world, we take our obligations of corporate citizenship very seriously and we are committed to supporting diverse businesses in those communities whenever possible.
Diversified seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimizing the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Diversified is committed to:
- Continuously improving environmental performance and integrating recognized environmental management best practices into our operations.
- Reducing our consumption of resources and improving the efficient use of those resources.
- Measuring and taking action to reduce our carbon footprint by 5% per annum.
- Managing waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduce, re-use and recycle.
- Managing our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Giving due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance of our buildings.
- Ensuring environmental criteria, including climate change, are considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Complying as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.